Spring awakening along the Danube
Slowly winter is ending and the first desperately awaited sunbeams are coming – a sign that spring is near! We do recommend you to take yourselves the time to relax in our exclusive residences and enjoy nature during this special time of the year.
One region that we want to mention especially is Wachau – a region at Danube river in Austria, between Krems and Melk. This location is famous for its fruit trees such as apricots, peaches, cherries and apples. And during spring more than 100.000 of those trees are blooming, transforming the landscape in a beautiful blossom garden.
Enjoy the start of spring during a holiday at our Castle Hotels & Mansions at the Danube! You can find ten of our members between the origin of Europes second longest river in Germany and the mouth into the Black Sea. Our palaces, mansions and manor houses in Germany, Austria and Slowakia offer an excelent starting point for walks into the beautiful nature. The region is also famous for its wines and hills that offer a great view over the Danube Valley.
A list of our members alongside the Danube river:
- Landhaus Mühle – Schluchsee, Schwarzwald – DE
- Landhaus Falkner – Hofkirchen im Mühlkreis – AT
- Oberanna Castle – Mühldorf bei Spitz an der Donau – AT
- Barock Landhof Burkhardt – Spitz an der Donau – AT
- Renaissancehotel Raffelsberger Hof – Weissenkirchen – AT
- Hotel Richard Löwenherz – Dürnstein – AT
- Heurigenhof Bründlmayer – Langenlois – AT
- Mörwald Grafenegg Castle – Grafenegg – AT
- Castle Hotel Halbturn – Halbturn – AT
- Hotel Château Belá – Belá – SK